Low-profile intercooler WHIPPLE Quad Rotor (TALL Deck)
Whipple Quad Rotor Low Profile Intercooler
THE MOST EFFICIENT MARINE INTERCOOLER
Whipple Superchargers are continuing to strive for excellence, and technological advancements have now developed a new line of incredibly efficient line of low profile intercoolers that are truly state-of-the-art. The “Whipple Cooler” intercoolers were designed and built by Garrett (TM) specifically for Whipple Superchargers.
Garrett (TM) is one of the world’s largest and most technologically advanced intercooler manufactures. The “Whipple Cooler” intercoolers feature Garrett’s(TM) new space age technology that combines the virtually indestructible material known as Cupronickel with the very effective metal, copper. The Cupronickel is used for all the water tanks and passageways while the air fins are made of pure copper for incredible cooling efficiency. Cupronickel will never corrode or biofuel such as aluminum-type coolers as well as having a much higher temperature range (than aluminum) for extreme situations. The copper fins offer almost twice the cooling efficiency over the traditional aluminum-type cores, which allows for a much cooler air charge. The substantial temperature decrease can offer you far more achievable power and at the same time, greater durability and reliability. Built for applications running 3 to 30lbs. of a boost in a lake or ocean water, race or pleasure, the Whipple Coolers advanced technology will outperform all competition.
· Over 3 times the size of other coolers
· Very large core for incredible cooling
· Less applicable to detonation
· You can run more boost and timing while not sacrificing reliability
· Far more achievable power compared to other coolers
· Can lower EGT’s significantly
· Can run lower octane fuel safely
· Low profile design for easy fitment
· Low center of gravity for better weight distribution
· Up to 4” lower than other intercoolers
· Unique blower manifold with V shape galley for equal air distribution
· Cupronickel can withstand up to 2000° F
· Superior corrosion resistance vs. aluminum
· Stainless steel water fittings for superior reliability (will not corrode and plug up).
· Stainless steel flange.
· Tig welded, heavy duty construction.
· Built for race or pleasure.