Fuel/Water Level Senders
4" - 8"" tanks
Suitable for Gas, Diesel and Water
Measurement is done by series of reed switches positioned inside the level tube. A float with built in magnets then triggers the reed relays generating a potential - free resistance with an ohm value that increases or decreases. Resistance output is fully customizable. The float is the only moving part of the sensors, thereby minimizing potential mechanical failures. All sensors are fully insulated to protect against voltage inside the tank.
- Suitable for Gas, Diesel and Water
- 316 Stainless Steel
- SAE 5 Hole Pattern
- 240-33 OHMS
- other resistances available upon request
- Constructed to meet and/or exceed all applicable
- ISO, NMMA/ABYC and USCG standards
- Optional threaded NPT Adapter for screw in applications
- Sensors are fully insulated to protect against voltage inside the tank
- Float is the only moving part of the sensor, minimizing mechanical failure
Sending unit length should be a minimum of one (1) inch less than the plastic tank depth, and three quarters (0.75) of an inch less than the metal tank depth. Note: If metal tank surface flexes, deduct one (1) inch from the depth.