Billet Oil Filter Bypass/Block-off, Merlin & Mark IV
Oil Bypass / Block-Off Adaptor
3/4" npt In & Out
Used when installing remote oil filter mount and oil cooler. Machined to fit BBC Mark IV, Merlin III & PRO, and Dart blocks.
1. The outlet is the port closest to the edge of the adaptor. The asapter must be installed with the outlet closest to the oil pan for maximun oil flow. Properly installed, the TEAGUE logo will be towards the outside of the engine.
2. The oil ports are 3/4" npt. Use Loctite #567 pst pipe sealant on adapter pipe threads.
3. Use Loctite #271 on the bolt threads in block. Use Loctite #567 pst pipe sealant on o-rings under bolt heads.
4. The TCM BIL061B Remote oil adapter will work on all world products,GM blocks and MARK IV GM Bowtie Blocks. NOTE: Some short deck BOWTIE Blocks require a .030 inch shorter step between sealing surfaces. If your block is a GM short deck BOWTIE, measure to verify depth.
5. On World Products PRO Merlin Blocks. the inner o-ring is used for sealing. It is OK to see the part of the outer o-ring beyond the casting once the adapter is installed.
6. If a 90 degree adapter is desired in one of the oil ports, the 90 degree fitting must be installed first. than the straight adapter.
|Manufacturer||TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE|