Sea Pump V-Belt
- Top Width (in): .41
- Top Width (mm): 10
- Outside Circumference (in): 37.56
- Outside Circumference (mm): 954
- Angle: 36.
Replacement belt for the most demanding engine drives. Due to thermal forces, this variable notched belt actually tightens on the drive as it gets hot. This results in improved belt performance by reducing tension decay and noise.
- Fiber-loaded rubber stock puts more flexibility along the length of the belt, yet gives the belt greater lateral stability in the pulley.
- Thermally active tensile cords for maintenance-free performance when properly installed and tensioned.
- From ground to ensure precise top width and sidewall dimensional control for proper fit in pulley as well as a smoother, quieter running belt.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J636c specifications.
Write Your Own Review