525HP EFI Stage 2 Polish (MOAIC Core)
Stock HP: 525
I/C: EFI Stage 2
Stage 2: Utilizes the larger MOAC IC core and produces 5% more power through the entire rpm range. Requires 1.5” in total height clearance.
The looks are only part of the package; the performance will put an ear-to-ear grin on your face. Because of the unique twin-screw SC design, the Whipple Charger can generate full boost at any rpm, just the touch of the throttle and you have instant power. Roll into the throttles and feel the g-forces push you back in your seat while the sound of an F-16 fighter jet comes to life. You’ll turn your once docile boat into a pure adrenaline rush while putting other boats in their place when they “attempt” to run by you.
The Whipple 525HP EFI System includes a “reflash” of the factory Smartcraft PCM555, an industry first, along with all the new sensors and plugs and play connectors for a simple, hassle-free installation. The reflash of the factory PCM has all the proper modifications to control idle, fuel, spark and most importantly, diagnostics such as knock control, oil and fuel pressure as well as water and oil temp to keep the motor in its safe zone.
The Whipple 525HP EFI system also boast there industry leading massively oversized cupronickel intercoolers that nestle into the supplied intake manifolds.
- Over a 50% horsepower and torque gain
- Exclusive Whipple PCM555 recalibration for complete engine management including fuel, spark and detonation protection
- New sensors and wiring upgrades included
- Works with all of Mercury Marine ™ and Mercury Racing ™ digital displays and digital gauges
- Instant boost, no lag as does centrifugals
- Massive cupronickel intercooler for complete corrosion resistance, available in 2 sizes (stage 1 and stage 2)
- Heavy duty intercooler design for increased durability and reliability
- Throttle body injection creates liquid intercooling for even lower air temperatures, increased power and reliability
- New W200ax Whipple Charger for increased power and reliability
- New 3000cfm high flow aluminum throttle body
- Flat torque curve across wide RPM range
- Completely self contained oiling system
- Most efficient supercharger on the market
- Easy to install without internal engine modifications
- Supercharger has lowest noise level in industry
- Matching Hi-Performance blue, red, orange, yellow, black, gun metal, lime green available as well as polished finish.