» Return & Exchange Policy
» How do I return an item?
» My order was damaged in shipment.
» You sent me the wrong item!
Return & Exchange Policy
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Teague Custom Marine Inc. will only accept returns within 30 days from the date of your invoice. Propellers, Mufflers, Electrical and used parts cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned. Exchanges for different size, color, or configuration will not be a problem as long the above criteria has been met. You will be responsible for any shipping charges associated with the return. Let us know what you’d like to do, as we want you to be completely satisfied.
How do I return an item?
Download and print an RMA form to include with your return – A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is necessary to accompany all item(s) upon return. Can't print the RMA form? Please E-mail or call our Customer Service Department at (661)-295-7000 for an RMA. Let us know the Teague Custom Marine Inc. Invoice Number and reason for return. Any parts received without an RMA will be refused.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. Teague Custom Marine Inc. cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping.
- Please allow the usual banking time for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. Often this will be one month. Teague Custom Marine Inc does not accept COD’s on returns.
- If you paid by Credit Card, credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Please check the date on the credit card originally used. If the card is expired, the credit will not process.
- If you paid by check or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive your refund check.
- Some returns may be given in-store credit only, without possibility of any refund.
Ship Returns to:
TCM RETURNS DEPT.
28115 AVENUE STANFORD
VALENCIA CA. 91355
My order was damaged in shipment.
Most items that are shipped out from Teague Custom Marine Inc. are in new and unused condition. If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, you have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage. If you do receive a damaged package, please call Teague Custom Marine Inc. Customer Service immediately at (661) 295-7000. We will contact the Freight Carrier and file a damage claim. Teague Custom Marine Inc. will arrange for the Freight Carrier to pick up the damaged package. Do not install the item or use it. Do save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the Freight Carrier. Once a damage claim is made and accepted with the Carrier, a claim number is generated. At that time Teague Custom Marine Inc. will work on re-processing the order for the lost or damaged items.
Please call us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. We want this to be as painless as possible. Theses situations do happen and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
You sent me the wrong item!
Please call us immediately at (661) 295-7000 regarding any mistakes on your order. We need to hear about problems within 3 days of order receipt. It also helps us to maintain accurate inventory for all our customers.
You gave us a correct part number and we made a mistake:
- If an item is missing, make sure and finish checking your entire order before calling. Inspect in between packing materials carefully for smaller items. It is easy for small items to get wrapped up in the packing material.
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or were missing. We will go over the situation with you.
- We will find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistake. We will reimburse return ground freight on any mis-shipped items at the fault of Teague Custom Marine Inc.
You placed your order, or gave us on the phone, an incorrect part number(s), or perhaps you just decided it wasn’t what you wanted:
- Call us at (661) 295-7000 and let us know the Order number and Teague Custom Marine Inc. part number(s) in question.
- Teague Custom Marine Inc. will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Return the product using your choice of carrier; we recommend a carrier that offers tracking and insurance.
- Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for returned parts until there is a Teague Custom Marine Inc. confirmation signature with the Freight Carrier.
- Parts must be in original packaging. Propellers, Mufflers, Electrical and used parts cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned. No returns on parts that have been installed. Please do not use display boxes as shipping cartons.
- We will exchange or issue credit for the item(s) being returned. We do not refund the original shipping charges.
- You are responsible for paying return freight on returns that are not the fault of Teague Custom Marine Inc.